At RAWr nappies, we are all about being gentle. Gentle on your children’s bottoms, gentle on the earth, and gentle on your wallet. RAWr makes it simple to buy good quality cloth nappies made from natural materials. We ship our range Australia wide: bringing absorbent and affordable night and day cloth nappy solutions to Australian families. We also offer easy returns with our ‘Nappy Happiness Guarantee’. You can feel confident choosing cloth for your child, from our range of prefold nappies and covers, modern cloth nappies, trial packs and pull ups.
As parents, we want to ensure that our babies are safe from nappy rash as well as the chemicals that are found in disposable nappies. At RAWr we source the best fabrics for our nappies, with a focus on their safe and ethical production. Our aim is to ensure our nappies offer the best choice for parents seeking eco-friendly solutions that are gentle on bums, as well as the environment.
As your baby grows, RAWr Nappies grow too: from newborn nappies to adjustable OSFM (one size fits most) nappies, and extra-large nappies for special needs and bedwetting. We are also proud stockists of Disana – a range of natural nappies and woollen baby products that has been trusted globally for three decades, and is perfectly suited to the Tasmanian climate. Expert advice and customer service at RAWr mean you can rest assured that your baby will be comfortable and dry, day and night.
(All OEKO-Tex 100 certified for baby)
• Bamboo velour – 70% bamboo, 30% cotton
• Bamboo fleece – 70% bamboo, 30% cotton
• Bamboo jersey – 70% bamboo, 30% cotton
• Bamboo terry – 92% bamboo, 8% polyester
• Hemp terry – 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton
(OE – Organic Blended Certification)
• Athletic Wicking Jersey – polyester breathable fibre
• PUL + MinkyPUL – waterproof fabric
• Regular flat rate within AU $9.95
• Express flat rate within Australia $11.95
• FREE shipping within Australia on purchases over $150
Direct Deposit • PayPal • Afterpay • ZipPay
• Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Telephone – 0481 097 047
• Hours – 9.30 to 3 weekdays, excl. public holidays