We have decided to stock these amazing covers and night nappies here at RAWr, not only cause they’re so cute – the quality is the highest around – they are a practical, functional and comfortable nappy system with the added bonus of fun and bright prints. All fabrics and materials are certified by the European Öko Tex Standard.
Anavy Wool Nappy Cover Pull Up
$44.95 – $49.95
or 4 payments of $11.24 with Afterpay
Notify me when this is back in stock
Anavy pull up wool cover for cloth night nappies in Australia
Anavy wool nappy covers are incredibly breathable and reliable. Perfect for night time use with no elastics, only comfortable wide hems. Made in the Czech republic since 2009.
- S (3-7 kg) — waist 24-40 cm, thigh 14-22 cm, rise approx. 46 cm
- M (6-10 kg) — waist 32-45 cm, thigh 18-28 cm, rise approx. 51 cm
- L (9-13 kg) — waist 40-55 cm, thigh 22-35 cm, rise approx. 54 cm
- XL (12-16 kg) — waist 46-64 cm, thigh 26-38 cm, rise approx. 60 cm
- XXL (over 15 kg) — waist 48-66 cm, thigh 28-42 cm, rise approx. 65 cm
Incredibly breathable and reliable wool nappy cover Australia exclusive.
- Extra layer of wool in the wetzone for better performance
- Wool nappy covers require regular lanolin top ups, see our wool care page for more information
- Wool is best over fitted cloth nappies, flats or prefolds, due to it’s breathable nature it will not overheat baby
- To see wool covers made in one size fits most wrap style cover visit: Anavy OS Wool Nappy Cover.
Anavy cloth nappy covers are created wholly in the Czech Republic, using local fabrics and material wherever possible. This allows the company to support their local producers as well as having tight control over the quality and safety of their products – and facilitates the employment of women raising their small children in a safe and friendly environment.
We have decided to stock these amazing nappy covers here at RAWr, not only for the reasons above but also – the quality is the highest around – they are a practical, functional and comfortable nappy with the added bonus of fun and bright prints. All fabrics and materials are certified by the European Öko Tex Standard.
- lining and inner layer: 100% virgin wool
- outer decorative layer: 95% cotton, 5% elastane
- hems: 95% virgin wool, 5% elastane
Select outer fabric pattern and size from drop down boxes.
This is a wool cover to wear as a waterproof cover over a fitted nappy. Fitted night nappies can be found here.
Wash by hand in lukewarm water or in a washing machine using wool program at 30 degrees Celsius. Use a detergent suitable for wool or a mild shampoo. It’s usually enough to wash the covers approx. once a month if not soiled, just air dry in between uses. Do not use fabric softener or bleach. Do not tumble dry. Wool covers need to be lanolised before first wear (this is easily done using a pea-sized drop of ‘Lansinoh’ pure lanolin dissolved in water or our favourites: Sheepish Grins Lanolin or Disana Lanolin Conditioner).
Medium (6-10kg), Large (9-13kg)
|Outer layer print||
Tigers, Sleeping Foxes, Parrots