- OSFM 360 cover: approximately 7.5kg – 20kg
- mini360 cover: approximately 2.5kg – 8kg
- Toddler One Size: approximately 7.5kg – 24kg
All cloth nappy clearance stock come without absorbent inserts, unless otherwise noted.
- These nappies are being sold at clearance prices as discontinued or seconds stock.
- The quantities are limited, most there are only one or two available and once sold out they are gone.
- Products may be classed as seconds quality due to messy stitching, missing labels or error in label placement, error in snaps colour, fabric inconsistency, marked or shop soiled products (shop soiling will invariably be corrected during the first wash).
- All seconds covers and pull ups are 100% usable and will be effective as quality cloth nappies, any faults are cosmetic only.
We recommend a thorough rinse after wear, followed by dry pailing (placing soiled nappies in a dry pail after rinsing, until washing) but advise against leaving a soiled nappy or cover longer than 2 days without washing.
Warm-hot machine wash. Hang or lay flat to dry. No bleaching, fabric softener or soaking required. Bamboo and hemp fabrics shrink during their first few washes by 10-15%, if washed or rinsed in water above 60°C (not recommended or covered under warranty) this shrinkage could increase to up to 30%. Full RAWr Nappies care instructions are included with purchase and can also be found here with a list of preferred detergents readily available in Australia.
Please be aware that seconds and discontinued stock are not available for bulk or wholesale purchase and can not be returned or exchanged. Warranty does not apply to any faults that are listed above as these nappies are being sold at a discount on the understanding that they are flawed stock.
See our Policies section for more returns and warranty information.