Trial RAWr’s best night cloth nappies: Trial Packs
The popular SOAKMASTER1000 OSFM Bamboo Fitted Cloth Night Nappy:
Full layers of bamboo terry, bamboo fleece and bamboo jersey make this night nappy as thirsty as they come!
Absorbency Rating: Heavy Wetter – best night nappy for heavy wetters, front soakers, power wetters and side sleepers.
- One Size (Infant to Pre-schooler): approximately 6kg – 20kg.
The Soakmaster1000 is a thirsty one size night nappy cloth pocket and includes a super heavy weight 500gsm bamboo trifold. It can also be stuffed with any of our other inserts depending on just how much absorbency you need to get through the night in peace and comfort!
- grow-with-me rise snaps suit babies from infancy through to pre-school years
- included trifold may be folded length-wise in three for Medium to Large settings and width-wise in four for Small setting
- designed with heavy wetters and tummy sleepers in mind with a fast wicking microfibre core where it counts
- two large pocket openings to a generous pocket make absorbency placement customisable and easy
- stay dry athletic wicking jersey(Coolmax) keeps baby dry all night
- Use with 360 cover or woollen soakers as a heavy wetters night time solution.
Additional snap-on-the-outside tummy booster can be added for heavy wetting tummy sleepers!
We recommend a thorough rinse after use, followed by dry pailing (placing soiled nappies and covers in a dry pail after rinsing, until washing) but advise against leaving a soiled nappy longer than 2 days without washing.
Warm-hot machine wash. Hang to dry or inesrts can be dried in electric dryer on cool setting. No bleaching, fabric softener or soaking required. Natural fabrics shrink during their first few washes by 10-15%, if washed or rinsed in water above 60°C (not recommended or covered under warranty) this shrinkage could increase to up to 30%. Full RAWr Nappies care instructions are included with purchase and can also be found here with a list of preferred detergents readily available in Australia. Avoid detergents containing bleaches or cellulase (commonly referred to as ‘enzymes’) as these will strip and break down organic fibres.
As with most small-run handmade products there can be variance in the colours of materials. The exact colour of RAWr Nappies’ fabric and colour of resin snaps may differ slightly from the picture on your screen or from previous product runs, we try to keep the nappies as uniform as possible from one run to the next but sometimes it just can’t be avoided – if you have any questions please contact us for more info!
Wholesale enquiries: Please head over to our wholesale portal and register your interest.