$12.95 – $121.60
Super heavy weight bamboo prefolds designed to be folded and laid inside the 360 Cover, other PUL covers or the Toddler-One-Size Pocket for overnight 12-14 hours wear.
- RAWr 360 cover in either mini or one size fastened or tucked under the internal leak proof gusset,
- RAWr toddler pull up shell inserted in the pocket,
- Disana boiled wool nappy wrap laid in the wrap and fit as one piece,
- to boost the Disana muslin nappy square, tie on knitted nappies, or cotton nappy pants for night time use,
- or any other covers, flat or fitted nappies.
Available in four sizes:
- Zero: 0 – 3 months (Up to 5.5kg)
- One: 2 – 12 months (4.5 to 9kg)
- Two: 6 months – 2.5 years (7.5 to 12kg)
- Three: 2 – 6 years (11 to 24kg)
Now available in quantities of 3 and 6.
Click here to shop Value Packs including mini360 or 360 Covers at reduced prices.
Buy now, pay later – Afterpay and ZipPay available
“I was super excited to try these, and they haven’t disappointed! I use them in the Toddler Pocket on all three of my kids and they are super thirsty and lusciously soft! I only had to boost them for my 5 year old tummy sleeping boy who saves all his water-drinking for night time, lol, but they haven’t missed a beat! One of my fave items in my stash.”
BUY MORE & SAVE: RAWr Night Weight Bamboo Prefolds Value Packs
RAWr Nappies OSFM Bamboo Prefolds:
Made from thirsty bamboo terry and super heavy weight bamboo fleece in a 2x3x2 design making 7 thirsty layers of absorbency when folded.
Absorbency Rating: Average Wetter – Suitable for average wetters. Can be boosted for heavy wetters, front soakers and power wetters.
- Size 0 (30.5×30.5cm before washing): To fit mini 360 Cover on it’s smallest rise setting, approximately 2.5kg – 6kg
- Size 1 (34x34cm before washing): To fit mini 360 Cover on it’s medium and large rise settings. Also fits 360 Cover or Toddler Pull up on their smallest rise setting, approximately 5kg – 10kg.
– Also fits inside our premium night nappies.
- Size 2 (40x40cm before washing): To fit 360 Cover or Toddler Pull up on it’s medium and large rise settings, approximately 6kg – 18kg.
– Also fits inside our premium night nappies.
- Size 3 (40x49cm before washing): To fit 360 Cover or Toddler Pull up at it’s largest, approximately 15kg – 24kg+
– Also fits inside the XL Stuff n Snap AIO Night Nappy.
New RAWr Nappies bamboo night prefolds are designed to be ‘pad-folded’ and laid inside the 360 Cover, other PUL covers or the Toddler-One-Size Pocket to use as a simple and absorbent option overnight. They are easily boosted for heavy wetters by placing an extra insert inside before folding. RAWr mini boosters, or trifolds are a perfect boosting solution.
Bamboo Night Prefolds can also be stuffed inside the Stuff n Snap AIO Night Nappy or Soakmaster 1000 Fitted Night Nappy for an amazing night nappy solution for heavy wetters!
- listing is for one prefold nappy
- a simple and economical solution for day or night time nappying
- bamboo prefolds can shrink 3-5% in length and/or width after washing
- Made with a generous width for most folds that require fastening with pins or nappy fasteners
- up to 80% more absorbent than cotton prefolds
- use pad folded in a cover or pocket shell, or fold and fasten with pins or a nappy fastener to use under a cover
- easy to clean, can be dried in the dryer if required.
We recommend a thorough rinse after wear, followed by dry pailing (placing soiled nappies in a dry pail after rinsing, until washing) but advise against leaving a soiled prefold nappy longer than 2 days without washing.
Warm-hot machine wash. Hang or lay flat to dry. No bleaching, fabric softener or soaking required. Bamboo fabrics shrink during their first few washes by 10-15%, if washed or rinsed in water above 60°C (not recommended or covered under warranty) this shrinkage could increase to up to 30%. Full RAWr Nappies care instructions are included with purchase and can be found here.
We prefer and recommend Tri Nature ALPHA PLUS laundry powder and pre-wash soaker for use with Modern Cloth Nappies, inserts and covers.
As with most small-run handmade products there can be variance in the colours of materials. The exact colour of RAWr Nappies’ fabric and thread may differ slightly from the picture on your screen or from previous product runs, we try to keep the nappies as uniform as possible from one run to the next but sometimes it just can’t be avoided – if you have any questions please contact us for more info!
Wholesale enquiries: Register an account and contact us. Minimum expected order amount $200 excl. postage.
Zero (30.5×30.5cm), One (34x34cm), Two (40x40cm), Three (40x49cm)
Single, 3 Pack, 6 Pack (Save 5%)
After one use, I think these are great! I pad folded it into the 360 cover and after 12 hours of wear with my 4mth old, it was still half dry! Plenty of length to fold over at the front for extra boy-absorbency. They do take a while to line dry (about a day and a half in Qld shade).
I was super excited to try these, and they haven't disappointed! I use them in the Toddler Pocket on all three of my kids and they are super thirsty and lusciously soft! I only had to boost them for my 5 year old tummy sleeping boy who saves all his water-drinking for night time, lol, but they haven't missed a beat! One of my fave items in my stash 😀
These Night Weight Prefolds work amazing once you have built absorbancy. They can take multiple over night soaks and up to 8+ washes to reach enough absorbancy for heavier wetters or bigger kids. They take 2 days to dry, but can be softened and finished off on Delicate in the dryer. I use them on 3 of my children for night use, in conjunction with the Disana Tie-on Knitted Nappy and Disana Wool Cover. I use Snappi fasteners to keep the prefold tightly in the knitted nappy, securing it once trifolded onto child, fastening it with the back sides of the Tie-on Nappy with the Snappi. You then bring the front part of the Disana knitted nappy over the snappi and prefold and bring ties around the back and securing it in a bow at the front. The Wool Covers work so well with this nappy system and it is fail safe.
Loving my nappies
I recently bought the night weight prefolds to use pad folded as inserts in my pocket nappies. Right off the bat they were way more absorbent than the boosters I have been using and they are still building absorbency each time I use them. My son slept for 8 hours for the first time and was still in dry clothes whereas he was waking up wet after 4-5 hours in his other nappies. They are also incredibly soft. I am glad I bought 6 because they do take quite a while to dry in our current wet/cold weather unless I use the tumble dryer. I would definitely recommend
Great night nappies!
Love these prefolds, super absorbent!