BUY MORE & SAVE: Premium Night Nappy Value Packs
RAWr Night Nappy AIO Pocket = Stuff n Snap Nappy + contour bamboo insert + trifold bamboo insert.
Absorbency Rating: Heavy Wetter – Night nappy suitable for heavy wetters, front soakers, power wetters and side sleepers.
Now with improved front and leg leak protection with tummy sleeper/front wetter gusset, and includes a super heavy weight 500gsm bamboo fleece insert!
- Extra Large (Walker to Pre-schooler) 50cm rise | Approximately 14kg – 22kg+
- Large (Toddler to Walker) 45cm rise | Approximately 9kg – 16kg
- Medium (Crawler to Toddler) 40cm rise | Approximately 6kg – 10kg
The RAWr Stuff n Snap Night-time AIO Pack is our most popular night nappy: A reliable and well loved cloth nappy solution for heavy night time wetting.
- Soft, comfortable and absorbent bamboo velour inner fabric perfect for baby’s sensitive skin
- Leak proof PUL backed minky outer fabric
- Side snap design for best fit
- Hidden snaps to keep baby comfy
- Built in microfibre absorbency and large pocket
- Purchase extra inserts from our inserts page to stuff the pocket for even more extra boosting
We recommend a thorough rinse after use, followed by dry pailing (placing soiled nappies in a dry pail after rinsing, until washing) but advise against leaving a soiled nappy longer than 2 days without washing.
Warm-hot machine wash. Hang to dry or trifolds can be dried in electric dryer on cool setting. No bleaching, fabric softener or soaking required. Natural fabrics shrink during their first few washes by 10-15%, if washed or rinsed in water above 60°C (not recommended or covered under warranty) this shrinkage could increase to up to 30%. Full RAWr Nappies care instructions are included with purchase and can also be found here with a list of preferred detergents readily available in Australia. Avoid detergents containing bleaches or cellulase (commonly referred to as ‘enzymes’) as these will strip and break down organic fibres.
As with most small-run handmade products there can be variance in the colours of materials. The exact colour (or print placement where applicable) of RAWr Nappies’ minky and colour of resin snaps may differ slightly from the picture on your screen or from previous product runs, we try to keep the nappies as uniform as possible from one run to the next but sometimes it just can’t be avoided – if you have any questions please contact us for more info!
Wholesale enquiries: Please head over to our wholesale portal and register your interest.