Hemp Terry Prefolds are an all-round smart choice in cloth nappies, they offer the simplicity of a traditional cloth nappy while being even more eco-friendly than regular cloth, as they are produced from a hemp/cotton blend which is soft and stretchy and only gets more supple and comfy with washing. Hemp is absorbent and kind to the planet, it is also naturally resistant to mold and mildew.
Value Pack: Stretchy Hemp Terry Prefolds
$70.00 – $547.20
Buy RAWr’s stretchy hemp prefolds in bulk buy bundles.
RAWr Nappies Stretchy Hemp Terry Prefolds:
Made from durable, environmentally friendly hemp terry in a 2x3x2 design making 7 layers of absorbency when folded.
- Size 0 (30.5×30.5cm before washing): To fit mini 360 Cover on it’s smallest rise setting, approximately 2.5kg – 6kg
- Size 1 (34x34cm before washing): To fit mini 360 Cover on it’s medium and large rise settings. Also fits 360 Cover or Toddler Pull up on their smallest rise setting, approximately 5kg – 10kg.
– Also fits inside our premium night nappies.
- Size 2 (40x40cm before washing): To fit 360 Cover or Toddler Pull up on it’s medium and large rise settings, approximately 6kg – 18kg.
– Also fits inside our premium night nappies.
- Size 3 (40x49cm before washing): To fit 360 Cover or Toddler Pull up at it’s largest, approximately 15kg – 24kg+
– Also fits inside the XL Stuff n Snap AIO Night Nappy.
RAWr Nappies hemp terry prefolds are designed to be ‘pad-folded’ and laid inside the 360 Cover, other PUL covers or the Toddler-One-Size Pocket to use as a simple, hardwearing and absorbent cloth nappy. They are easily boosted if required by placing an extra insert inside before folding. RAWr mini boosters, or trifolds are a perfect boosting solution.
Hemp Terry Prefolds can also be stuffed inside the Stuff n Snap AIO Night Nappy and Soakmaster 1000 Fitted Night Nappy which is a great night nappy solution for heavy wetters!
- one of the most simple and economical solutions in cloth nappies
- hemp has antimicrobial qualities and is the most environmentally sustainable choice in cloth nappy fabrics
- made with a generous width and has natural elasticity for most folds that require fastening with pins or nappy fasteners
- soft, breathable and 20-30% more absorbent than cotton prefolds
- use pad folded in a cover or pocket shell, or fold and fasten with pins or a nappy fastener to use under a cover (read more about how to fold prefolds here)
- easy to clean, quick drying and can be dried in the dryer if required.
We recommend a thorough rinse after wear, followed by dry pailing (placing soiled nappies in a dry pail after rinsing, until washing) but advise against leaving a soiled prefold nappy and cover longer than 2 days without washing.
Warm-hot machine wash. Hang or lay flat to dry. No bleaching, fabric softener or soaking required. Bamboo and hemp fabrics shrink during their first few washes by 10-15%, if washed or rinsed in water above 60°C (not recommended or covered under warranty) this shrinkage could increase to up to 30%. Full RAWr Nappies care instructions are included with purchase and can also be found here with a list of preferred detergents readily available in Australia.
As with most small-run handmade products there can be variance in the colours of materials. The exact colour of RAWr Nappies’ fabric and thread may differ slightly from the picture on your screen or from previous product runs, we try to keep the nappies as uniform as possible from one run to the next but sometimes it just can’t be avoided – if you have any questions please contact us for more info!
Wholesale enquiries: Register an account and contact us. Minimum initial order amount $500 excl. postage.
One (34x34cm), Two (40x40cm), Three (40x49cm), Zero (30.5×30.5cm)
Starter Pack (6x Prefolds Only), Starter Pack (6x Prefolds + 2x mini360 Covers), Starter Pack Pack (6x Prefolds + 2x 360 OSFM Covers), Starter Pack (6x Prefolds + 2x Toddler Pull Ups), Part Time Pack (12x Prefolds Only), Part Time Pack (12x Prefolds + 4x mini360 Covers), Part Time Pack (12x Prefolds + 4x 360 OSFM Covers), Part Time Pack (12x Prefolds + 4x Toddler Pull Ups), Full Time Pack (24x Prefolds Only), Full Time Pack (24x Prefolds + 8x Mini360 Covers), Full Time Pack (24x Prefolds + 8x 360 OSFM Covers), Full Time Pack (24x Prefolds + 8 Toddler Pull Ups)
I bought these stretchy hemp prefolds looking to add absorbancy, for heavy wetting newborn and nfor nghts I could not find another aussie store that sold hemp. I ordered the 6 hemp size 1 prefolds and they came very quick.These were so soft, stretchy and very easy to snappi around my bub keeping a trim look. We followed the easy to follow washing instructions provided. These are so stretchy and have terry material making it easy for a snapping unlike other prefolds with smooth material. I have only been using them from birth to 4 months love the look feel and absorbancy of these and my bub seems to enjoy wearing them
I’m using these as snappied night nappies on my skinny bub who’s outwetting cotton prefolds at night but is too small for hefty night nappies. Amazingly absorbent and the material feels surprisingly dry even when saturated. My boy wets through the booster but the prefold still feels dry enough against his skin. Would highly recommend as mini night nappies!!