$62.00 – $72.00
High quality, ethically grown and manufactured Disana knitted sleeping bags for baby. Available in sizes to fit from 0 to 12 months. The perfect accessory or gift for dedicated cloth nappy users and parents seeking more natural and sustainable products for the newest arrival. Packaged in a lovely recycled cardboard gift box.
100% Organic Merino Wool Baby Sleeping Bag
Beautiful cosy sleeping bags for a little winter babe.
Newborn babies need that nurturing feeling of safety. The time before birth means they connect this feeling with the protective reassurance of their mother’s womb. Disana knitted woollen sleeping bags gives them this feeling of warmth and safety, making it the perfect gift for new baby. The high, stretchy knitted waistband gently embraces the child without pinching, while the wide leg bag leaves space for baby wriggles. Two wide knitted straps keep everything in place.
Select size and colour from the drop down box.
- The perfect accessory or gift for dedicated cloth nappy users,
- 100% wool absorbs excess urine and can be lanolised to use as an extra layer of leak protection in bed,
- Unless soiled, just air out between uses – no need to wash after every wear,
- Organic merino wool is hypoallergenic and soft on the skin,
- Available in sizes to fit from newborn to approximately 12 months.
All Disana organic woollen products are handwash when necessary (in wool wash) then dried flat in the shade.
Ethically made in Germany by Disana from GOTS Certified 100% Organic Merino Wool.
75cm (6-12 months), 65cm (0-6 months)
Natural, Curry, Anthracite, Grey, Rose, Lagoon, Bordeaux, Gold(Olive)