$29.95 – $50.95
Stretchy PUL pull up nappy, designed to use from 6 months to 6 years during the day and overnight.
- RAWr night weight bamboo prefolds stuffed in the pocket or tucked under the internal 360 gusset for 10-14 hrs wear,
- RAWr stretchy hemp prefolds stuffed in the pocket or tucked under the gusset for 2-4 hours wear,
- any other flats or prefolds folded up, or other inserts or absorbent material stuffed in the pocket.
Unique design, stretchy PUL, elastic placement and internal 360° leak guard gusset allow quick pull-up baby and toddler changes, as well as catering for children who are ready to take control of their own toileting day or night.
- Designed to be worn more loosely than regular modern cloth nappies, as the 360° gusset, strong elastics and stretchy PUL guards against leaks where others may not. By snapping to a slightly looser setting than usual to use as a pull up, the clever design gives a forgiving fit and keeps up with busy movers.
- Side snaps allow the fit to be easily adjusted once it is pulled on – if needed,
- To take them off, simply pull down or unsnap the side snaps if soiled – easy!
One nappy to fit from 6 months to 6 years.
Made from soft, gentle and stretchy materials to be kind to baby, budget and the earth.
Select colour and absorbency from drop down boxes to view each nappy choice.
Stretchy PUL toddler cloth pull up nappies with 360° leak guard and breathable wetness wicking inner
Reusable pull ups night and day: Fits from 6 months to 6 years as the best leak free nappy solution!
- Toddler One Size (6 months to 6 years): approximately 7.5kg – 24kg.
A unique reusable pull up, used as a day or overnight nappy solution for babies, toddlers who are too busy to stay still for a change, pre-schoolers and more independent school age children who still need some protection at night.
- flexible design allows as much, or as little stuffing as you need – option to include Size 2 or 3 prefolds when you add to cart
- side snap design, stretchy PUL and elastics allows use as a pull up nappy – for quick toddler changes and also kids who are ready to take control of their own toileting
- Internal 360 gusset gives added protection just in case the nappy isn’t pulled up to give a perfect fit every time
- Can be stuffed with any RAWr inserts or boosters or pretty much any absorbent options you may have at home, with enough room to stuff absorbent boosting for nights
The toddler one size pocket is designed to be used as a very simple nappy solution – just fold a prefold, trifold or flat nappy and stuff it inside the pocket under the stay-dry lining and gusset.
Our cloth pull up nappies are available in a range of solid colours and two cute prints thanks to collaboration with Vivi from Wicked Fabrics.
We recommend a thorough rinse after wear, followed by dry pailing (placing soiled nappies in a dry pail after rinsing, until washing) but advise against leaving a soiled night nappy longer than 2 days without washing.
Warm-hot machine wash. Hang or lay flat to dry. No bleaching, fabric softener or soaking required. Bamboo fabrics shrink during their first few washes by 10-15%, if washed or rinsed in water above 60°C (not recommended or covered under warranty) this shrinkage could increase to up to 30%. Full RAWr Nappies care instructions are included with purchase and can be found here.
We prefer and recommend Tri Nature ALPHA PLUS laundry powder and pre-wash soaker for use with Modern Cloth Nappies, inserts and covers.
Wholesale enquiries: Register an account and contact us. Minimum order amount $200 excl. postage.
Mint, Yellow, Orange, White, Charcoal, Purple, Rainbow Leopard, Green, Scattered Cosmos, Charcoal Fleck
Shell Only, Day Pull Up Sz2 +$14, Night Pull Up Sz2 +$18, Day Pull Up Sz3 +$16, Night Pull Up Sz3 +$21
Fantastic night option
I am currently using this nappy for nights for my 3 year old and 5 month old sons, and they are excellent. I'm going to buy more 🙂
I got this stuff n snap in a gorgeous green. It absolutely does the trick. With the trifold and extra insert we have had no leaks at all. The cut of the nappy is great meaning no change of side leaks. I would love to add some more of these to my collection!
Good daytime nappy
I bought five of these nappies. They are well made and come in cute colours. I tried these on my 4 year old son for overnight but alas, he is such a heavy wetter they didn't work out. They work fine on my 20 month old daughter as daytime nappies however. The rise is generous though one suggestion would be to make the waist bands a bit wider as they were on the second to last tabs for both kids and I may need to get some waist extenders for my daughter at some point to keep on using them. Erin has been very helpful throughout the whole process :-).
Sadly my son refuses to wear the toddler night nappy. Returning the happy was easy and Erin was really helpful
Fantastic customer service,and good quality
Fantastic customer service,and good quality nappy. Too small for my 20kg 4 year old. Fabric/elastic caused rashes. We couldn't use them as pull ups, as I read others had. So, overall, did not work for us even though I liked the look of them.