Stretchy PUL toddler cloth pull up nappies with 360° leak guard and breathable wetness wicking inner
Reusable pull ups night and day: Fits from 6 months to 6 years as the best leak free nappy solution!
- Toddler One Size (6 months to 6 years): approximately 7.5kg – 24kg.
A unique reusable pull up, used as a day or overnight nappy solution for babies, toddlers who are too busy to stay still for a change, pre-schoolers and more independent school age children who still need some protection at night.
- flexible design allows as much, or as little stuffing as you need – option to include Size 2 or 3 prefolds when you add to cart
- side snap design, stretchy PUL and elastics allows use as a pull up nappy – for quick toddler changes and also kids who are ready to take control of their own toileting
- Internal 360 gusset gives added protection just in case the nappy isn’t pulled up to give a perfect fit every time
- Can be stuffed with any RAWr inserts or boosters or pretty much any absorbent options you may have at home, with enough room to stuff absorbent boosting for nights
The toddler one size pocket is designed to be used as a very simple nappy solution – just fold a prefold, trifold or flat nappy and stuff it inside the pocket under the stay-dry lining and gusset.
Our cloth pull up nappies are available in a range of solid colours and two cute prints thanks to collaboration with Vivi from Wicked Fabrics.
We recommend a thorough rinse after use, followed by dry pailing (placing soiled nappies in a dry pail after rinsing, until washing) but advise against leaving a soiled nappy longer than 2 days without washing.
Warm-hot machine wash. Hang to dry or can be dried in electric dryer on cool setting. No bleaching, fabric softener or soaking required. Natural fabrics shrink during their first few washes by 10-15%, if washed or rinsed in water above 60°C (not recommended or covered under warranty) this shrinkage could increase to up to 30%. Full RAWr Nappies care instructions are included with purchase and can also be found here with a list of preferred detergents readily available in Australia. Avoid detergents containing bleaches or cellulase (commonly referred to as ‘enzymes’) as these will strip and break down organic fibres.
As with most small-run handmade products there can be variance in the colours of materials. The exact colour of RAWr Nappies’ fabric, snaps and thread may differ slightly from the picture on your screen or from previous product runs, we try to keep the nappies as uniform as possible from one run to the next but sometimes it just can’t be avoided – if you have any questions please contact us for more info!
Wholesale enquiries: Please head over to our wholesale portal and register your interest.
Cloth pull ups and nappy pants in Australia – Tasmanian owned Modern Cloth Nappies