A quick, easy sewing tutorial on fixing the RAWr unpocket pull ups thanks to Camille:
Rather than unpicking, cutting elastic and re-measuring, my method takes under 10 minutes and is soooo easy!
- Turn the nappy inside out,
- Carefully cut mesh liner under the tag as close to the top as possible, and turn out back to normal,
- Turn the whole thing inside out again, with the pocket opening between the mesh liner and inside of the PUL outer,
- Simply sew the mesh liner to the correct side, slightly folding the raw edge under as you go
- Five pulls up done in under 30 mins!
And photos just for the visual learners: