BUY MORE & SAVE: Buy 4 or more and pay $27.95(Sz 1) $29.95(Sz 2) – discount applies automatically in cart when signed into customer account.
RAWr Nappies Simply Nights Nappy Bundle:
Includes thirsty bamboo terry and bamboo fleece night weight prefold nappy in a 2x3x2 design making 7 layers of absorbency when folded
Minky or PUL 360 Cover featuring 360 degree internal gusset for double poo-plosion protection!
Absorbency Rating: Light-Medium Wetter – Suitable for light or medium wetters. Can be boosted for heavy wetters, front soakers and power wetters.
- Size 1 (34x34cm before washing): To fit 360 Cover on it’s smallest rise setting, approximately 5.5kg – 10kg.
– Also fits inside Stuff n Snap AIO Medium, Toddler One Size Pocket and Soakmaster1000 Night Fitted Nappy!
- Size 2 (40x40cm before washing): To fit 360 Cover on it’s medium and large rise settings, approximately 6kg – 18kg.
– Also fits inside Stuff n Snap AIO Large and XL, Toddler One Size Pocket and Soakmaster1000 Night Fitted Nappy!
The Simply Bundle is designed to be used as a super easy cloth nappy solution – just fold the prefold (or flat or trifold) and place it inside the cover under the gusset. They are easily boosted for heavy wetters by placing an extra insert inside before folding. RAWr mini boosters, or trifolds are a perfect boosting solution.
Bamboo Night Prefolds are very versatile in their simplicity and can also be stuffed inside the Stuff n Snap AIO Night Nappy or Soakmaster 1000 Fitted Night Nappy for an amazing night nappy solution for heavy wetters!
- listing is for one nappy (prefold + cover)
- a simple and economical solution for night time nappying
- bamboo prefolds can shrink 3-5% in length and/or width after washing
- bamboo is up to 80% more absorbent than cotton prefolds
- use prefold pad folded or fold and fasten with pins or a nappy fastener then cover with 360
- easy to clean, prefold can be dried in the dryer if required.
RAWr recommends dry pailing (placing soiled nappies in a dry pail after rinsing, until washing) but advise against leaving a soiled night nappy longer than 2 days without rinsing or washing. A pail liner will help contain soiled-nappy smells.
Cold or warm machine wash. Hang or lay flat to dry, can be dried in electric dryer on cool setting. No bleaching, fabric softener or soaking required. Bamboo fabrics shrink during their first few washes by 10-15%, if washed or rinsed in hot water (not recommended or covered under warranty) this shrinkage could increase to up to 30%. Full RAWr Nappies care instructions are included with purchase and can be found here.
We prefer and recommend Tri Nature ALPHA PLUS laundry powder and pre-wash soaker for use with Modern Cloth Nappies, inserts and covers.
As with most small-run handmade products there can be variance in the colours of materials. The exact colour of RAWr Nappies’ fabric and thread may differ slightly from the picture on your screen or from previous product runs, we try to keep the nappies as uniform as possible from one run to the next but sometimes it just can’t be avoided – if you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Bundle Products are not available for wholesale order. Please email email@example.com for wholesale enquiries.