~ ALL PADS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK ~
Catch your monthly uterine shed in comfort and style with RAWr cloth pads!
Cloth pads come in three absorbency options:
- Night/Postpartum (heavy menstrual flow) – 35.5cm (14″) *Not available*
- Regular (medium menstrual flow) – 28cm (11″)
- Light (light menstrual flow and spotting) – 28cm (11″)
- Made using the highest quality gentle fabrics,
- Hemp terry – 55% hemp, 45% cotton is soft yet ‘grabby’ absorbency against the skin where it matters most
- Organic colourgrown cotton knit backing stays put and won’t shift around with movement
- Hidden PUL layer provides waterproof protection
- Poly resin snaps secure pad to underwear, with two width settings for best fit
- Description of layers:
- Regular – 2 full layers hemp terry/4 layers cotton sewn in absorbency/1 layer waterproof PUL/1 layer organic colourgrown cotton backing.
- Light – 1 full layer hemp terry/2 layers cotton sewn in absorbency.1 layer waterproof PUL/1 layer organic colourgrown cotton backing.
- Size and shape offers excellent underwear coverage
- Cloth pads are a more comfortable, eco-friendly and money saving alternative to disposable sanitary pads
- Cloth pads can be used as protection for mild incontinence too.
We recommend rinsing pads as soon as possible after use then place in a sealed bucket or waterproof bag until washing. A wetbag pouch is perfect to keep a period’s worth of used pads until wash day and will contain any smells.
Cold or warm machine wash. Hang or lay flat to dry. No bleaching, fabric softener or soaking required.
We prefer and recommend Tri Nature ALPHA PLUS laundry powder and pre-wash soaker for use with RAWr sanitary pads, Modern Cloth Nappies, inserts and covers.
Wholesale enquiries: Register an account and email email@example.com. Minimum order amount $200 excl. postage.