BUY MORE & SAVE: RAWr Night Weight Prefold Value Packs
RAWr Nappies OSFM Bamboo Night Weight Prefolds:
Made from thirsty bamboo terry, bamboo fleece and hidden microfibre (microfibre in Size 2 only) in a 2x5x2 design making 9 layers of absorbency when folded.
Absorbency Rating: Light-Medium Wetter – Suitable for light or medium wetters overnight. Boost for heavy wetters, front soakers and power wetters.
Currently available in Size 2 (baby to toddler) to fit perfectly inside the 360 Cover.
- Size 1 (34x34cm before washing): To fit 360 Cover on it’s smallest rise setting, approximately 5kg – 10kg. SOLD OUT
– Also fits inside Stuff n Snap AIO Medium, Toddler One Size Pocket and Soakmaster1000 Night Fitted Nappy!
- Size 2 (40x40cm before washing): To fit 360 Cover on it’s medium and large rise settings, approximately 6kg – 18kg.
– Also fits inside Stuff n Snap AIO Large and XL, Toddler One Size Pocket and Soakmaster1000 Night Fitted Nappy!
New RAWr Nappies bamboo night prefolds are designed to be ‘pad-folded’ and laid inside the 360 Cover, other PUL covers or the Toddler-One-Size Pocket to use as a simple and absorbent option overnight. They are easily boosted for heavy wetters by placing an extra insert inside before folding. RAWr mini boosters, or trifolds are a perfect boosting solution.
Bamboo Night Prefolds can also be stuffed inside the Stuff n Snap AIO Night Nappy or Soakmaster 1000 Fitted Night Nappy for an amazing night nappy solution for heavy wetters!
- listing is for one prefold nappy
- a simple and economical solution for night time nappying
- bamboo prefolds can shrink 3-5% in length and/or width after washing
- Made with a generous width for most folds that require fastening with pins or nappy fasteners
- up to 80% more absorbent than cotton prefolds
- use pad folded in a cover or pocket shell, or fold and fasten with pins or a nappy fastener to use under a cover
- easy to clean, can be dried in the dryer if required.
We recommend dry pailing (placing soiled nappies in a dry pail after rinsing, until washing) but advise against leaving a soiled night nappy longer than 2 days without rinsing or washing.
Cold or warm machine wash. Hang or lay flat to dry, can be dried in electric dryer. No bleaching, fabric softener or soaking required. Bamboo fabrics shrink during their first few washes by 10-15%, if washed or rinsed in hot water (not recommended or covered under warranty) this shrinkage could increase to up to 30%. Full RAWr Nappies care instructions are included with purchase and can be found here.
We prefer and recommend Tri Nature ALPHA PLUS laundry powder and pre-wash soaker for use with Modern Cloth Nappies, inserts and covers.
As with most small-run handmade products there can be variance in the colours of materials. The exact colour of RAWr Nappies’ fabric and thread may differ slightly from the picture on your screen or from previous product runs, we try to keep the nappies as uniform as possible from one run to the next but sometimes it just can’t be avoided – if you have any questions please email email@example.com for more info!
Wholesale enquiries: Register an account and email firstname.lastname@example.org. Minimum expected order amount $200 excl. postage.