BUY MORE & SAVE: RAWr Stretchy Hemp Terry Prefold Value Packs
RAWr Nappies Stretchy Prefolds made from Hemp Terry:
Made from durable, environmentally friendly hemp terry in a 2x3x2 design making 7 layers of absorbency when folded.
Size 1 BACK IN STOCK!! (infant to baby)
Size 2 (baby to toddler)
to fit perfectly inside the 360 Cover.
- Size 1 (34x34cm) to fit 360 Cover on it’s small and medium rise settings, approximately 3-12 months,
- Size 2 (40x40cm) to fit 360 Cover on it’s medium and large rise settings, approximately 6-30 months.
– Also fits inside Stuff n Snap AIO, Toddler One Size Pocket and Soakmaster1000 Night Fitted Nappy!
RAWr Nappies hemp terry prefolds are designed to be ‘pad-folded’ and laid inside the 360 Cover, other PUL covers or the Toddler-One-Size Pocket to use as a simple, hardwearing and absorbent cloth nappy. They are easily boosted if required by placing an extra insert inside before folding. RAWr mini boosters, or trifolds are a perfect boosting solution.
Hemp Terry Prefolds can also be stuffed inside the Stuff n Snap AIO Night Nappy and Soakmaster 1000 Fitted Night Nappy which is a great night nappy solution for heavy wetters!
- listing is for one prefold nappy
- one of the most simple and economical solutions in cloth nappies
- hemp has antimicrobial qualities and is the most environmentally sustainable choice in cloth nappy fabrics
- made with a generous width and has natural elasticity for most folds that require fastening with pins or nappy fasteners
- soft, breathable and 20-30% more absorbent than cotton prefolds
- use pad folded in a cover or pocket shell, or fold and fasten with pins or a nappy fastener to use under a cover (read more about how to fold prefolds here)
- easy to clean, quick drying and can be dried in the dryer if required.
We recommend dry pailing (placing soiled nappies in a dry pail after rinsing, until washing) but advise against leaving a soiled nappy longer than 2 days without rinsing or washing.
Cold or warm machine wash. Hang or lay flat to dry, can be dried in electric dryer on cool setting. No bleaching, fabric softener or soaking required. Full RAWr Nappies care instructions are included with purchase and can be found here.
We prefer Tri Nature ALPHA PLUS laundry powder and pre-wash soaker for use with Modern Cloth Nappies, inserts and covers.
As with most small-run handmade products there can be variance in the colours of materials. The exact colour of RAWr Nappies’ fabric and thread may differ slightly from the picture on your screen or from previous product runs, we try to keep the nappies as uniform as possible from one run to the next but sometimes it just can’t be avoided – if you have any questions please email email@example.com for more info!
Wholesale enquiries: Register an account and email firstname.lastname@example.org. Minimum expected order amount $200 excl. postage.