Disana Organic Merino Wool Covers
Wool Nappy Soakers are one of the best solutions for heavy night time wetters, Disana wool nappy covers are knit from organic fine merino wool and are a smart investment to use over any night nappy. High rib knit cuffs fit snugly around baby’s waist and legs, and a roomy design fits over the RAWr SoakMaster1000 One Size Night Nappy with ease.
Select size and colour from the drop down box (size UP if in doubt).
For more information on using wool soakers as a night nappy cover click here.
- Wool will not overheat baby as it is warming in winter and cooling in summer,
- Two layers of 100% wool absorb excess urine, once lanolised this makes a breathable nappy cover that protects from night time leaks,
- Unless soiled, just air out between uses – one cover can be used for two weeks to a month without needing a wash,
- Organic merino wool is hypoallergenic and soft on baby’s skin, Disana covers are stretchy and unrestrictive to baby’s movements,
- Available in sizes to fit from 6 months to 4 years.
All Disana organic woollen soakers are handwash only (in wool wash) and should be lanolised with each wash, then dried flat in the shade. Disana soakers contain a small amount of natural lanolin in the wool. For heavy night time wetting they may need to be lanolised before first wear (this is easily done using a pea-sized drop of ‘Lansinoh’ pure lanolin dissolved in water) for a step by step guide to wash and lanolise woollies click here.
Ethically made in Germany by Disana from GOTS Certified 100% Organic Merino Wool.
Wholesale enquiries: Wholesale orders are not available on this item.