- Sort by Default Order
We have decided to stock these amazing night nappies here at RAWr, not only cause they're so cute - the quality is the highest around - they are a practical, functional and comfortable nappy with the added bonus of fun and bright prints. All fabrics and materials are certified by the European Öko Tex Standard.
We have decided to stock these amazing one size wool covers and night nappies here at RAWr, not only cause they're so cute - the quality is the highest around - they are a practical, functional and comfortable nappy system with the added bonus of fun and bright prints. All fabrics and materials are certified by the European Öko Tex Standard.
We have decided to stock these amazing covers and night nappies here at RAWr, not only cause they're so cute - the quality is the highest around - they are a practical, functional and comfortable nappy system with the added bonus of fun and bright prints. All fabrics and materials are certified by the European Öko Tex Standard.
Sale!These baby soap bars come wrapped in bio-film a plastic alternative made from corn that is biodegradable and compostable. This moisturising baby soap has fluffy bubbles and a soft feel. Made with cocoa butter and shea butter, the Double Butter Natural Baby Soap has a luxurious feel and won’t dry out baby’s skin.
Absolutely no colourants or fragrances have been added to this soap to ensure it’s completely natural and gentle.Each bar is labeled at 4 oz (113g), but they typically average about 4.5 oz (128g). You will never receive a bar that weighs less than 4 oz.
One of the best night nappies in Australia, the Soakmaster1000 aims to please (and soak masterfully) giving the heaviest wetting babies a good night's sleep. Uniquely designed with full layers of complimentary bamboo fabrics and microfibre core and heavy weight hemp soaker. It will soak away till morning while the state of the art stay-dry inner layer keeps your little bundle dry all night too. Comes with or without additional snap on tummy booster for heavy wetting tummy sleepers! Soakmaster shell snaps are black in colour.
High quality, ethically grown and manufactured Disana boiled (or felted) wool pants specially cut for cloth nappies. Currently available in sizes to fit 3 months to 2-3 years. Pants are generously sized with room for layering, they will fit over at least two seasons and are such high quality they will be handed down for years to come.
Disana's new transitional season range has arrived. Light weight wool baby rompers are perfect for autumn and spring, and also as a sleepwear layer overnight during winter. Currently available in sizes 0-3 months and 3-6 months but generous design allows them to fit over multiple seasons, as well as being handed down for years to come.
See what suits you and your little individual. Includes: 1x Stuff n Snap sized All-In-One waterproof night nappy, and 1x Soakmaster1000 OSFM bamboo fitted cloth night nappy (requires a separate cover for waterproofing - we suggest the Disana Wool Cover for best overnight results which can also be used as an extra layer over the Stuff n Snap as water resistant pyjama pants. Each nappy in the tandem trial pack is a complete night cloth nappy. You can interchange the trifolds between the Soakmaster1000 and Stuff n Snap AIO. The Soakmaster is a fitted nappy and requires a cover for waterproofing when used by itself. Nappy and snap colours will be chosen at random, please leave a note at checkout if requesting particular colours. Every effort will be made to include requested colours but if they are not available the closest match will be substituted. Please note Soakmaster shells are only available in black snaps at the moment.
The night nappies included in value packs are complete cloth night nappies and each include their standard inserts. Inserts can be interchanged between each nappy and between Soakmaster1000 nappies and Stuff n Snaps if buying a mixed pack. Soakmaster1000 fitted night nappies require a wool or PUL cover for waterproofing overnight.
- Buy a 3 nappy value pack if you already have at least one dedicated night nappy and want just enough nappies to get into 100% cloth every night.
- We recommend buying a 6 pack if you live in a climate with longer-than-average drying times, more than one baby or child in night time cloth, or if you just want to have piece of mind that you will always have a night nappy clean and ready to go.
Stretchy PUL pull up nappy, designed to use from 6 months to 6 years during the day and overnight.Use with:
- RAWr classic hemp prefold with a hemp trifold stuffed in the pocket or tucked under the internal 360 gusset for 10-14 hrs wear,
- RAWr classic hemp prefold stuffed in the pocket or tucked under the gusset for 3-4 hours wear,
- any other flats or prefolds folded up, or other inserts or absorbent material stuffed in the pocket.
Unique design, stretchy PUL, elastic placement and internal 360° leak guard gusset allow quick pull-up baby and toddler changes, as well as catering for children who are ready to take control of their own toileting day or night.
- Designed to be worn more loosely than regular modern cloth nappies, as the 360° gusset, strong elastics and stretchy PUL guards against leaks where others may not. By snapping to a slightly looser setting than usual to use as a pull up, the clever design gives a forgiving fit and keeps up with busy movers.
- Side snaps allow the fit to be easily adjusted once it is pulled on - if needed,
- To take them off, simply pull down or unsnap the side snaps if soiled - easy!
One nappy to fit from 6 months to 6 years. Made from soft, gentle and stretchy materials to be kind to baby, budget and the earth.Select colour and absorbency from drop down boxes to view each nappy choice.