When looking for the best dedicated night time cloth nappy for baby the two most important things most parents look for are:
Absorbency. It needs to get through 12-14 hours overnight, right?
Comfort. Baby needs to be able to rest well during the night, only waking for feeds and not out of wetness or discomfort from a poorly fitting or over stuffed nappy.
When I had my first baby I felt overwhelmed and frustrated trying to find the best cloth nappies to last overnight. If you are feeling this way too we can help you out!
We have over eleven years experience with cloth night nappies now. With help and support it’s easy to fast forward to dry nights when you know the tricks to leak-free night nappy cloth solutions. Which is why I have put together a free downloadable guide to help ease into the world of cloth nappies for naps, travelling and overnight covering:
- There are more options for nights than you think. There is no perfect night nappy for everyone. Every family and every baby are different, if someone tells you it can only be done their way don’t believe it! It can be done your way, and easily.
- Use what you’ve already got! You’ll be surprised what can be used to boost for nights. If you are not ready to buy new – dive into your stash and see what you’ve got on hand that will work.
- Get a good fit. Some nappy designs work better than others to stay put all night, you need to know what to look for.
- Why popular ‘stay-dry’ inners are not the best option for night time and can actually contribute to leaks and wicking.
- You will also receive a special offer discount for when you make your first order with RAWr!